Ingratitude. Perhaps the preamble to the worst sin, pride? We discussed one evening how pride led to the fall of Satan. Ann states, in her book, that ingratitude may have started it all. Which came first, the chicken, or the egg?
Nonetheless, I give thanks to Him because these are the things that remind me of how much He provides and the love behind each of them. Father, it is right to give You thanks and praise.
126. being able to tell Him anything
127. long lost loved ones
128. making tough decisions
129. Liani's way with Naya
130. God-given strengths
131. a new bucket of bubble gum
132. learning to increase my patience
133. difficult people to learn from
135. green leaves
136. raindrops and
137. soft breezes
138. evening talk among friends
139. a no-judging zone
140. that she actually wanted to be in my group
141. a surprising friendship
142. bonding time well needed
144. JM's presence on a Monday
145. Family who always take your side
146. a good cry
147. and a good scripture reading to wipe the tear away...
148. and provide strength
149. the dishes after a wonderful meal
150. that she actually enjoyed what I cooked! Alleluia!
Lots of love and blessings to you all.